Thursday, January 29, 2009

My First Workday

i was told that i would start working immediately the next day. and so i went to Call Com Inc. my schedule was from 4pm - 1am, damn its awful. but then again, i wanted to see the good side. so, ever optimistic looking forward to a new life, i stepped into the SEO departmetn, didn't even know what the heck SEO meant. there i was introduced to my three bosses, two co-writers, and our archiver. sir mhel took charge of orienting me of the basics. i learned that i am going to work as a search engine optimizer and web content writer. i had some idea about web content writing but search eangine optimization, it was a grey area for me. lucky for me, my officemates and bosses wee patient enough to clear everything for me. so that's it. all i did during my first day was get oriented and do some research on the Internet about web content writing and search engine optimization

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I think the first working day is so strange in the worker's life, but experience people can easily spend their first day. So Jobs In Pakistan gives better chances for us.

    ReplyDelete